Foundational Series: Leveraging Investable Asset Data for Sales & Marketing Workflows
Thursday, February 29th, at 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT
Do you ever wonder how liquid your clients really are? Or how much share of wallet you’ve captured?
Knowing which prospects and clients have the most potential is essential for financial services firms to focus their sales and marketing efforts. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to get a full and reliable understanding of an individual’s wealth profile with legacy data vendors, especially in today's volatile economic climate.
In this webinar, Windfall’s CEO, Arup Banerjee, and Director of Solutions Engineering, Matt Donahue, will explore:
- Historical approaches to wealth data and why legacy providers tend to be inaccurate
- What are investable assets and how is it different than net worth?
- Modern approaches to investable asset data and how you can supercharge your sales and marketing efforts in 2024
- Common use cases across the wealth management, banking, and alternative investment industries
- Bonus: Best practices and examples from existing Windfall customers
Please fill out the form to save your seat. We hope you and your team will join us!
CEO & Co-Founder, Windfall
Director of Implementation, Windfall