Why is Wealth Data Really Hard?
Wednesday, March 6th, at 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT
Are you using gift capacity in your wealth screening? Does it rely too much on real estate? Are you finding issues with assigning the right assets to the right individual?
Knowing which constituents have the most potential is essential for nonprofits to focus their fundraising efforts. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to get a full understanding of an individual’s wealth profile, especially in today's volatile economic climate.
In this webinar, Windfall's Senior Director of Nonprofit Sales, Kyle Curry, and Account Executive, Jamison McKay, will be exploring:
- Historical approaches to data and why some screenings tend to be inaccurate
- The 4 V's of data and why it is challenging to maintain accuracy
- Examples of data sources that are tough to analyze or incorporate in screenings
- Newer approaches to Wealth Screening and how you can supercharge your fundraising efforts in 2023
- Bonus: How to use Windfall's wealth screening to identify and cultivate your next generation of donors
Please fill out the form to save your seat. We hope you and your team will join us!
Senior Director of Nonprofit Sales, Windfall
Account Executive, Windfall